Futurama Whassup! Futurama Whassup!

Pretty Good.

I know this took some effort and its your first portal submission which is pretty impressive compared to most people's first movies, keep up the good work, and good syncing!

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

gay

please, use the lens flare movie clip again

The Croc Hunter The Croc Hunter

BEEN DONE!!!

this sort of croc hunter parody has been done!!! Crazy Bill Bojangler by: Mind Games did a parody, be more original, and btw, the drawings sucked

equestrian fun equestrian fun

very very very good!!

great drawing and animation, even though it was short, but thats why its placed in the strange shorts catrgorey, very good.

Star Trek 8 Star Trek 8

hilarious

this is hilarious, and the drawing was excellent! keep up the good work!!!

Eye Candy Eye Candy

Short But VERY Sweet!

This Is SOOOOOOO Cool, its just rad, even though it was short, you should have added some more star effects, other than that this was awesome!

Hell Slayer [rpg] Hell Slayer [rpg]

need any help??

this kinda sucks, it doesnt even use variables and you will beat the ghost no matter what because theres no attack point system, email me at dk13oi@hotmail.com and ill help you.

Mr Face Goes to the Store Mr Face Goes to the Store

lol

this is funny, good job though, its better than a lot of other crap.

Sonic The Hedgehog Sonic The Hedgehog

Very Very Good!

This is sooo good, it must have took awhile, great job though! keep up the very good work!

"TMNS": Animals "TMNS": Animals

I wish i could vote more than a 10 on humor!!

hilarious, dude, I loved this, it lived up to its title, this is this kinda stuff that makes me mad that "history of fuck!" is on the top 100 of all time, this should be in that spot, this is hilarious!